1. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as browsing the work and other information on the website. However, if you ask for information from us or purchase our work, we will need certain information from you:
- When you sign up for the Tommy Clarke Studio email newsletter, we need and therefore retain your name & email address, which we will retrain until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive our newsletter.
- For purchasing our work:
a) We will ask for your name, mobile number and home address (for providing the goods) and will ask for your email address (for your receipt), which we will keep as a record of your purchase;
b) we may also ask for a delivery address (if different from your home address), which would also be kept as a record of your purchase;
c) we will also request for a debit card or other payment account information, but we do not however, store this information once it is used for the payment in question.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The purposes of retaining your Personal Information include:
a) to share it with certain suppliers (e.g. printers, framers, delivery companies), in order for them to provide you with the work that you have purchased
- If we should ever need to use your Personal Information in a manner different than the purposes specified above, then we will always ask for you consent prior to such use, giving you the opportunity to opt out
- When you send us an email, we will reply using the email address with which you contacted us, which will not be shared with third parties,
4. NECESSARY INFORMATION SHARING
We will share your Personal Information with third parties outside of Tommy Clarke Studio if required to do so, in order to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Tommy Clarke Studio, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US